Are you ready to have a a great time immersing yourself into the live’s of your favorite characters? You can have some amazing experiences “playing” with the characters at the Magic Kingdom. If you just approach a character with just your Autograph Book and a simple picture pose you are missing out on so much fun. Most of the characters I am listing are only seen at the Magic Kingdom.
10 Must Do Character Meet & Greets at The Magic Kingdom
- The Tremaine’s – This would have to be my favorite character meet and greet. I try to visit them every time I visit the Magic Kingdom. Every interaction will be different. They are hilarious! Ask them questions about Cinderella, finding a boyfriend, the prince, and more. Ask them to sing for you. You can also meet the Tremaine’s at 1900 Park Faire.
- Princess Elena of Avalor. Princess Elena is now meeting with guests at Princess Fairytale Hall. Princess Elena was welcomed to the Magic Kingdom by Cinderella. She speaks Spanish, so be sure to greet her by saying Hola!
- Peter Pan – Peter Pan loves to talk. He is a hoot. I love the things that he says. Ask him about Hook, Tinkerbell, and Wendy. Ask him how to get to Neverland. Peter Pan does meet and greets on the side of the Peter Pan’s Flight building. Most of the waiting area is shaded. Ask a Cast Member when he is scheduled to appear.
- Gaston – Gaston meets people in front of his tavern. Challenge him physically or tell him you are better than he is. Check out this cute video of a little girl’s interaction with him.
- Merida – Merida has her own spot and I have learned that if you want to visit with her to get there at her spot early. No FP is available and the line gets long. I asked her about where her brothers are.
- Rapunzel – She meets guests at Princess Fairytale Hall. Some ideas to spark a conversation are asking her where Pascal is, how she takes care of her hair, and mentioning Flynn. If you are a little boy or full grown guy, show her a smolder. She just loves that. My husband’s smolder was broken that day though, LOL.
- Ariel – Ariel has a dedicated spot at her grotto. You can give her a dinglehopper, ask her about thingamabobs, or warn her about Ursula. On my next visit with her, my plan is to ask her how Melody is doing.
- Tinker Bell – Tinker Bell’s new spot is super magical. You get transported by faith and pixie dust to Pixie Hollow.
- Princess Tiana – She is such a sweet princess to interact with. Her meeting spot is not indoors, but she is very much worth the line that develops. Ask her about her beignets!
- Mickey – Though you can meet Mickey at other parks, if you meet Mickey at Townhall he may play a game with you. Mickey at Townhall talks.
Bonus Tip: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like A2M Travel. They’ll help you get the best price for your vacation, share expert advice, and their services are totally FREE!