Disney costumes can get pricey, especially if you want to be something other than a princess. I have found 12 Cute and Easy DIY Disney Costumes that I adore. These costume ideas would be great for both kids and adults.
DIY Disney Halloween Costumes
1. No Sew Winnie the Pooh Costumes– This costume idea is for the whole family. They came out so cute, I think you will love them!
2.DIY Mary Poppins Costume – I love the simplicity of this costume. Almost everyone has a black skirt and white shirt to make this cute last minute Disney costume work.
3. DIY Darla Costume. Not many people choose to be the villain from Finding Nemo. I had so much fun in this costume at the #Disneyside 24 hour day at Disney a couple years ago.
4.DIY Jedi Knight and Princess Leia Costume– These are super cute and I love how easily they cam together.
5.DIY BFG Costume: Hopefully your children have seen this cute Disney adaption of Ronald Dahl’s book The BFG. Such a unique costume idea!
6.Finding Dory- Hank the Octopus Costume Finding Dory costumes are going to be hot this season, be Dory’s good friend!
7.DIY Poison Apple Trick or Treat Bag – This is the perfect bag for your little Snow White!
8.DIY Cruella De Vil Evil has never looked cuter!
10.DIY Lilo Costume (with a super cute Scrump Doll)
11. Last Minute Disney Tourist Costume! This costume has to be all all time favorite. It is so cute and you probably have all of the stuff for it already!
Money Saving DIY Costume Saving Tips
- Set a budget. Sometimes DIY projects can be more costly than just buying the costume.
- Gather all materials before starting the project.
- Look for needed supplies in places such as thrift stores, recycle bins, and Dollar Trees before heading to a craft store.
- Consider your time as a cost factor and whether you are willing to spend the time vs. just buying the costume outright.
What are you thinking of dressing up as for Halloween or Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party?
You might also like: