If you coupon you have lots of things on hand to make a beautiful gift basket for someone really quick without spending a lot of extra money. Here some of my favorite gift baskets ideas mainly using items from my couponing stockpile.
Here are some places to get some inexpensive baskets. To save money you can embellish the baskets yourself.
- Thrift Stores
- Dollar Tree
- Michael’s, Jo-Ann’s, or Hobby Lobby (use weekly 40-50% one item coupon)
- Yard Sales
Gift Basket Ideas
Movie Night Gift Basket (for an adult)
- Microwave Popcorn
- Movie Tickets, Netflix Gift Subscription, or Red Box (you make a pretty card and put a few free Redbox codes that you know are valid)
- A couple bargain DVD’s that maybe they haven’t seen. Walmart has a $5 and under section, where you can find lots of great movies!
- 2 L soda
- Movie Theater Candy Boxes (Dollar Tree)
- Pizza Gift Certificate or pizza sauce, pepperoni, cheese, dough, other various toppings
Coffee Lovers Gift Basket
- Coffee Cup or Travel Mug
- Coffee or K-cups
- Cookies and/or cakes to go with the coffee- You can buy some from the grocery store or you can bake some of your own to save even more money!
- Use a colander for the basket
- Pasta Sauce
- Wooden Spoons
- Checkered napkins or Tablecloth
- Parmesan Cheese
- Wine or Sparkling Juice
- Wine Glasses
- Italian Cookies/ Biscotti
- Homemade Spa Scrubs
- Nail polish & tools
- Body Spray
You might also like:
Photo Credit: Flickr CC (text added)