Disclaimer: I received a complimentary stay at the Legoland Beach Retreat Resort in exchange for promoting the resort. All opinions are my own.
Did you know you can stay at Legoland and not spend a lot of money? I have shared great reasons to book the Legoland Florida Hotel. It is an awesome place to stay if you are going to Legoland. To be honest the Legoland Florida Hotel is a bit pricey and not in my budget, but is on my bucket list. Legoland Florida just opened a budget-friendly option for those wanting to stay close to the fun! The Legoland Beach Retreat Resort is the perfect budget-friendly way to experience Legoland because of the price, amenities, and location.
Legoland Beach Retreat Resort
Price. Legoland Beach Retreat Resort prices start at just $135/night. The prices are a little bit more during peak times, but you get so much more than just a hotel room. You get a bungalow! For the $135 price, you get the main area with a king size bed and a small room that has a bunk bed with a trundle bed underneath. The room sleeps 5 very comfortably!
Amenities. The Legoland Beach Retreat Resort has several amenities that make this resort a convenient and fun place to stay.
- Free Transportation. The resort is located across the street from the Legoland Resort so you are not far from the fun! Legoland offers free transportation to and from the resort in case you don’t want to walk. If you decide to drive your own vehicle, your parking fee is waived for being a resort guest.
- Drive through check-in. I really love this way to check-in! You check-in at the entrance. They look up your reservation, give you your keys, and direct you to where your bungalow is. I think this is a great idea especially for single parents who usually get the kids out of the car to go inside and check in and then get them back in the car just to get them back out again to go to the room.
- Free Breakfast Buffet. Yes, you get a free buffet breakfast at the Legoland Beach Retreat Resort. The breakfast is nice and not just a continental one. The buffet has lots of options and great service as well! I have shown some of the options below, but there were more options available like oatmeal, cereal, and breakfast sweets. The food was good and a perfect way to start the day!
- Bonus Brick Time. Resort guests get an extra hour of park time at Legoland in the morning! I would race to Ninjago and ride that as many times as I could. That ride is awesome!
- Kid-Sized Fun. Legoland Beach Retreat Resort is made for kids. I mean you are staying in a Lego shaped bungalow. Instead of the Wall Street journal on your doorstep in the morning you get the Brick News. The volleyball court is kid-sized, the pool has a great playground right next to it, and there are Duplo Blocks in the room for the kids to play with. I can’t forget the floating Legos in the pool as well.
Location. Other than the resort being right across the street from the park, the resort is VERY close to nearby frugal options to grab a bite to eat such as Subway and the Publix Supermarket. The bungalow comes with a fridge so you can keep snacks and drinks cold.
Legoland Beach Retreat Tips
Book Early. Since Legoland Florida only has two resorts at this time and this is the cheaper option, it will reach capacity at a faster rate.
Sleep Restful. If you need complete darkness to sleep, you may want to bring an eye sleep mask. The curtains, while very cute, aren’t great at keeping out light.
If you are looking for a low-cost way to stay near the Legoland Park the Beach Retreat Resort is the way to go!
Looking to save even more money on your Florida vacation? Consider booking with A2M Travel, their services are free and they do all the hard work for you!