Hi Everyone! Sorry about not posting the Pinterest Party last week. Between all the Halloween excitement and battling bronchitis, I have had a pretty rough week. Plus, I am getting ready for Dapper Day this coming Saturday! I still need to finalize accessories for one outfit and then sew a skirt for another.
Welcome to the Magical Monday Pinterest Party! I am so glad you are here! I look forward to your pins each week.
Meet the Magical Monday Pinterest Party Hosts
April from Pixie Dust Savings. April’s home resort is Walt Disney World and she practices Doing Disney on a Budget. You can find her on her Facebook Page Pixie Dust Savings, Facebook Group Pixie Dusted Disney Fans, on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Google+, and YouTube.
Last Week’s Most Popular Pin was:
Kiz’s Mickey Mouse Rice Krispie Treats. Be sure to add this pin to one of your Disney boards!
Magical Monday Pinterest Party:
- Leaving your pin in the link up grants us permission to send you an email once the Pinterest Party is live each week. No spam, just that one email a week reminding you to link up and share the Disney Magic!
- We would love if you followed us on Pinterest, but you need to at least follow the Magical Monday Pinterest Board where all of your Disney pins will be pinned!
- Link up your best Disney themed pins (limit 2 please). Use a pinterest link, not a blog post link. Go to Pinterest. Click on the pin you want repinned. Copy the URL in the browser window. Put that URL in the “add link” space. You can name the pin whatever you want. It should look like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/95912667044358774/
- Please do not link up pins to promote giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- By linking up with the Magical Monday Pinterest Party, you are giving permission to us to feature your pin with a link back to you- either as a weekly feature or in a round up post.
- Help make this Pinterest Party the most magical around! Tweet about us #MagicalMondayPinterestParty