If you have been participating in the Magical Monday Blog Hop, then the title of today’s hop might be throwing you off. We have decided that since Pinterest is such a great source for traffic, that a Pinterest Party would be more fun than a blog hop. So welcome to the Magical Monday Pinterest Party!
This week I am not featuring anyone since we are changing the party. I did pin the posts from last week to the Magical Monday Pinterest Party board though, be sure to follow the board and repin your favorites!
Meet the Magical Monday Pinterest Party Hosts
April from Pixie Dust Savings. April’s home resort is Walt Disney World and she practices Doing Disney on a Budget. You can find her on her Facebook Page Pixie Dust Savings, Facebook Group Pixie Dusted Disney Fans, on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, StumbleUpon, Google+, and YouTube.
Magical Monday Pinterest Party:
- We would love if you followed us on Pinterest, but you need to at least follow the Magical Monday Pinterest Board where all of your pins will be pinned!
- Link up your best Disney themed pins (limit 2 please). Use a pinterest link, not a blog post link. Go to Pinterest. Click on the pin you want repinned. Copy the URL in the browser window. Put that URL in the “add link” space. You can name the pin whatever you want. It should look like this: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/95912667044358774/
- Please do not link up pins to promote giveaways, link parties, or shops.
- By linking up with the Magical Monday Pinterest Party, you are giving permission to us to feature your pin with a link back to you- either as a weekly feature or in a round up post.
- Help make this Pinterest Party the most magical around! Tweet about us #MagicalMondayPinterestParty