Turkey Bacon Egg Cups
My husband works early in the morning and the toughest thing for him is eating breakfast. Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it restarts your metabolism, I make my husband egg cups. I make a bunch at a time and put them in the freezer and he take a few the night before to defrost and then pops it into the microwave to reheat and you have a quick, healthy breakfast!
- turkey bacon
- eggs (beaten- about 1 per egg cup)
- diced peppers
- diced onions
- canned or fresh mushrooms
- any other ingredients you like in your omlette
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut a slice of turkey bacon in half and make a crisscross in the muffin cups.
- Saute veggies in a little bit of butter.
- Put some veggies and egg in the muffin cups and bake about 15 minutes or until tops are golden brown and delicious. My pictures of the egg cups did not turn out at all. I got a picture from Flickr that looks similar to what I do. Of course, I use turkey bacon.
- To prepare for the freezer, freeze egg cups on a sheet pan and bag after frozen.
This is the last week of Pixie’s Power Walk Challenge! I enjoyed my challenge and I hope you have too. The winner will be announced on January 31st! Good luck to everyone that has participated! I have lost weight and have been feeling better. I have lost 11 pounds since the 1st and will continue my weight loss journey.