So I did a bucket list on here a couple years back. I have got a good portion of the things checked off the list, but have discovered that without spending a lots of money on dining and resort stays that I really don’t have anything to pursue while at the parks. I was not specific enough with my list. I left a lot of things off and have learned so much about the parks in the last 2 years. I have also eliminated some of my roller coaster fears. This is my new list– my Ultimate Walt Disney World Bucket List! I will continue to add to this list as I find more experiences I want to do. That is the fun part of making a bucket list, it can be added to and changed if need be. This list is for Disney fans who have crossed off almost every ride at Disney but still wanting to do more!
Ultimate Walt Disney World Bucket List
Meet and Greet with Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh– Easter 2016
- Keys to the Kingdom Tour
- Stay for the Kiss Goodnight
- Mine Train Ride (I need to lose a little weight because it is not the most Pooh Friendly ride at Walt Disney World)
- Ride the Teacups as many times as I possibly can before I get sick.
- Mail out something at the Main Street Mail Box
- Having my husband be “That guy” at the Laugh Floor, he has been the Churro guy 2 times
- Character Meet and Greet with Jesse and Woody (always such a long line)
- Find lady and the tramp’s pawprints outside of tony’s town square
- Write a wish in the Blue Fairy Wish Book
- Attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- See the “Opening Ceremony” at Casey’s Corner
- Participate in the Frontierland Hoedown!
- Send a letter from the Main Street Mail Box
- Take a picture of an empty Main Street
- Take the “Magic Behind our Steam Trains” Tour
- Make a wish at Cinderella’s Wishing Well
- Design and Enjoy a progressive Dinner at the Magic Kingdom
- Take a pretty fireworks picture with my dSLR
- Drink around the world
- Spend New Years Eve at Epcot
- Play the Agent P game
- Eat something from each of the countries in EPCOT’s World Showcase
- Pick a pearl in the Japan pavilion of Epcot’s World Showcase
- Meet Mexican Donald
- Meet Daisy at Epcot (I don’t think I have her in regular dress)
- Get pictures at all the Nikon photo Spots (was going to do during the Valentine’s Day Challenge, but did not)
- Take a photo wearing a different representative hat in each Epcot country.
- Experience Spaceship Earth using each of the different language tracks.
- rode it using the Dutch track on 4/9/15
- See the Candlelight Processional with Jodi Benson (voice of Ariel)
Meet Joy & Sadness– met 5/28/16
- Design and Enjoy a Progressive Dinner at Epcot
Character Meet and Greet with Kylo Ren– met Kylo 5/4/2016
- Be the Rebel Spy on Star Tours
- Experience Character Palooza
- Beat my husband’s score at Toy Story Mania
- See Fantasmic twice in one night
Meet Olaf– met 5/4/2016
- Spend New Years Eve at Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom: (this is a park I haven’t explored too much, but would like to.)
- Dinosaur Ride
- Expedition Everest
- Find DiVine between Africa and Asia
- Go on Kali River Rapids until I am completely soaked
- Ride the Wildlife Express Train
- Dine at Tusker House
- Explore Animal Kingdom Solo
- Design and Enjoy a progressive dinner at Animal Kingdom
- Earn the Senior Wilderness Explorer Badge
- Resort Hopping Challenge Day- What is the max number of resorts I can see in one day? One selfie picture per resort as proof. (Thanks Living by Disney for the idea)
- Watch an outdoor Disney movie at one of the resorts.
- Explore the Boardwalk at night.
- Decorate my resort room window while staying at a Disney resort.
- Design & Enjoy a Monorail Loop Progressive Dinner.
- Do the Wonders of the Lodge Tour at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. This is a free tour starts at 9 am Wednesday through Saturday! (Thanks Theme Park Tourist!)
- Go to the Chip & Dale Camp Fire at Fort Wilderness
- Culinary Tour – Boma- Flavors of Africa and Jiko
- While staying at a resort, participate in Extra Magic Hours.
All Around the Disney Resort:
- DisneyBound as each princess and get “twin” picture with each of them
Snow White– 4/17/16
A photo posted by April Hammond (@pixiedustsavings) on
Attend Dapper Day– 4/16/16
- #runDisney Princess 10K- Signed up for the 2017 10K!
- Complete the Disney Food Blog’s Cupcake Crawl
- Complete the Disney Food Blog’s Cheese Crawl
- Complete the Disney Food Blog’s Milkshake Crawl
- Go to the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World (2021)
- See how many times in a row I can experience a single ride. It helps to visit during a low-crowd time and to find a sympathetic cast member. (Thanks Touring Plans for the idea!)
- See how many FastPass+ reservations I can use in a single day.
- Take a photo of as many different cast member costumes as possible.
- Try the four park challenge in 24 hours. Visit each park and go on at least one attraction in each land.
What would be on your Ultimate Walt Disney World Bucket List?