I am plus sized or pooh-sized like Disney fans like to call it. The Disney store may have a few items here and there for us plus sized people, but overall it really is a SMALL world. That doesn’t mean you can’t find cute Disney clothes. These are the top 5 places where I find Cute Plus Size Disney Clothes.
Find Cute Plus Size Disney Clothes
- Torrid. They have the best Disney styles! They also have great sales and clearance prices. If you are looking for hair bows, jewelry, and purses they have a great Disney selection. The best prices are selections are online, but I would travel to your local store to try on some items to see what size you wear in their clothing.
- Pinup Girl Clothing has some great dresses and skirts that have some Disneybound potential. I also like that actually have plus size girls as models so you can really see how the dress looks on you.
- Walmart.com has some options, basically character t-shirts, pajamas, and scrubs. They carry sizes up to 3x. I usually find some cute items around Christmas time. Also if you shop at the Walmart closest to Disney World you will find a huge selection.
- ModCloth– These clothes are not necessarily “Disney” but there are lots of items that would make great Disneybound looks. The prices are reasonable and they have great sales.
- My house. I know this option isn’t for everyone, but if I can’t find what I am looking for I make it. I can usually find Disney themed material at the fabric store and buy it with coupons or a sale. I have even commissioned it to be made. Join the Disney Costumers and Commissions group on Facebook and commission your dream outfit.
Though we have to spend a little more some really cute Disney clothes can be found!