Cinderella is my favorite princess. I love that she is an abuse survivor and loves greatly. The classic animated film is something I watch over and over again. The Disney animators did an amazing job bringing their version of her story to the screen. The fact that Walt Disney World is the home of Cinderella’s castle makes my day! If you love Cinderella there are many experiences you must add to your must-do list!
(Article updated 2/29/16 because 2 of the experiences I listed were ended unexpectedly this week)
10 Must Do Experiences for the Cinderella Fan
- Dine at 1900 Park Fair for lunch or dinner. During lunch or dinner Cinderella, Prince Charming, The Tremaine’s, and the Fairy Godmother join you for your meal. I have personally done this meal several times and have never had a poor experience. The food is good, but the interaction is awesome!
- Meet Cinderella at Princess Fairytale Hall. You can meet Cinderella at Princess Fairytale Hall for a picture and an autograph. This experience is free. If you wait until during Wishes or after you don’t even need a fastpass to meet her.
- Dine at Cinderella’s Royal Table. I haven’t personally done this experience yet, but it is on my bucket list.
- Girls aged 3-12 can experience the Bippity Boppity Boutique. Little girls can get transformed into their favorite princess during this experience. It is a little pricey, but the experience is once in a lifetime. I do see that the hairstyles they use pull the hair really tight, so make sure your little one can handle that or request a different, more relaxed style from the stylist.
- Ride Cinderella’s Carousel. Behind the castle is her carousel. It is so beautiful to ride at night.
- Get a picture of/with Cinderella’s fountain. Did you know that the fountain is made for kids to see something different than adults. If you are child-size it looks like Cinderella is already wearing her crown. If you are taller she looks like a peasant.
- See the beautiful Cinderella mosaic within Cinderella’s castle. I love the history and symbolism in the mural. Notice the colors of the stepsisters faces, the gold details, and so much more. Read more about this awesome mural on AllEars.
- Make a wish at the Cinderella Wishing Well. Unlike the other fountains and places where guests drop coins, this fountain regularly gets cleaned out and the money goes towards the Foundation for Foster Children.
- See Cinderella in the Festival of Fantasy Parade. The Festival of Fantasy Parade has a very beautiful float showcasing Cinderella, Prince Charming, the mice, the pink dress she alters, and lots of other great details.
- See the Cinderella Castle all dressed up in lights for Christmas. Cinderella Castle is a beautiful sight that often brings tears to my eyes all the time. During Christmas the castle is all dressed in lights and is gorgeous. Now for the past two years Elsa has been lighting the castle. Before that the Fairy Godmother granted Cinderella’s wish for a sparkly castle. I am hoping soon that Cinderella’s wish comes true again. I am over Elsa stealing Cindy’s spotlight.
Other Cinderella Experiences:
- Buy Cinderella Ears.
- Disneybound as Cinderella
- Watch the Dream Along with Mickey Stage Show- This stage show is ending 4/2/16
- Dine at Akerhaus- Cinderella is one of the princesses you dine with.
What is your favorite Cinderella experience?
Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like A2M Travel. They’ll help you get the best price for your vacation, share expert advice, and their services are totally FREE!
You might also like: