Going to EPCOT? Make sure you experience these 6 Must Do Character Meet & Greets at EPCOT. Each park has the Fab Five, but other characters shine at certain parks.
Must Do Character Meet & Greets at EPCOT
- Mulan. Mulan can only be found at EPCOT on a regular basis. Her meet and greet is very popular. Arrive at her meet and greet a few minutes before it begins to see her quickly. The times guide at the entrance of the park will list the times she is out. A fastpass is not available for her. She does sign autographs. (Related post: 20+ Things Disney Character will Autograph). Some fun interactions with Mulan are to ask her about Mushu, call her Ping, or ask her about her lucky cricket.
- Baymax. For awhile Baymax was located at Hollywood Studios. He has now been moved to EPCOT. Baymax is located in Innoventions West across fromt he EPCOT Character spot. He does not have a fastpass and he does not sign an autograph. Make sure to fist bump with him!
- Belle. Enchanted Tales with Belle at the Magic Kingdom is not a regular meet and greet. Belle meets near the France Pavilion at the Promenade next to the water. She is dressed in her blue dress and apron. A fastpass is not available and she does sign autographs. This is a very popular meet and greet, she her as soon as she starts meeting with is at 11am. Ask Belle what her favorite book is or what invention her father is working on.
- Joy & Sadness. Joy and Sadness are at Epcot and they are across the hall from Baymax. They have such a fun meet and greet spot!
- Aladdin and Jasmine. Aladdin and Jasmine can also be found at the Magic Kingdom, but I like the meet and greet better at EPCOT. They meet in the Moroccan Pavilion. A fastpass is not available and they do sign autographs. The line is inside so you are out of the sun. I also like rubbing all the lamps. Maybe someday the Genie will pop out of one and grant me a few wishes!
- Anna & Elsa. Anna and Elsa have moved over to Epcot now as of summer 2016. Their new spot is really neat. I love the backdrops behind them.
Bonus Tip: Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like A2M Travel. They’ll help you get the best price for your vacation, share expert advice, and their services are totally FREE!
What is your favorite Must Do Character Meet & Greet at EPCOT?