This time of year is just lovely! My husband is starting to ask me what I want for Christmas. This Disney-loving girl is searching the internet trying to find the perfect gifts. It is a bit harder to find Disney themed gifts for adults, than it is for children. Disney has a wide array of toys and games to give any child joy on Christmas morning. Here are my top 10 picks for this Christmas Season!
Best Gifts for Disney Lovers
- Disney Accessories and Clothes. I just adore the Disney Character Themed Bows and clothes found at Hot Topic and Torrid. They are a bit more “hip” in nature than little girl hair accessories and would give a nice Disney accent to an “non-Disney” themed outfit. Hot Topic also has some really cute Disney socks and leggings.
- Disney Coffee Mug. Can someone own too many Disney coffee mugs? I was looking through my collection of coffee mugs this season and realized something. All of my coffee mugs are Disney, but I do not own any Disney Christmas Coffee Mugs. This has got to rectified immediately!! I wonder which mug my husband will pick out for me.
- Pandora Jewelry. My husband recently started my Pandora bracelet. I am in love with all the Disney charms that are available. Every special holiday and event, I now get a Pandora Charm.
- Grown Up Decor. My bedroom’s theme is Cinderella Castle. Since I am married, my room can’t be too girly. My style is more on the regal side. It is really hard to find grown up Disney decor, but I found this gorgeous Cinderella Castle silhouette on the Hallmark site.
- Disney Christmas “Village”. Dept. 56 has the cutest Disney Christmas figurines. I really, really want them. The best part-you can get them from Walmart! That keeps the price low and manageable. I really love the idea that I can get a different one each year and slowly build a beautiful village.
- Dooney and Burke Purse. This has been on my wish list for awhile. I am very indecisive though and haven’t picked out the one I really want. Dooney and Burke Disney purses are stylish, durable, and allow you to show your #disneyside!
- Build A Bear. Build-a-Bear has Marvel, Star Wars, and Disney bears to stuff and love. This year Chewie is on my wish list!
- Walt Disney World Extra Experiences. A lot of Disney fans have their annual passes, so park entrance is not a problem. What I would to be gifted is special experiences like La Nouba by Cirque du Soleil or Characters in Flight. These experiences cost extra and are on my bucket list.
- Making my Disney Memories in Art. I have so many precious memories in my photo collection. I would love some of my favorite photos to be made into canvas. I recommend Canvas People.
Disney© Mickey Mouse Bean Machine. My husband has a large collection of M&M candy machines. I am a fan of Jelly Bellys and think this Mickey Bean machine is cute. Jelly Belly has a wide selection to Disney themed gifts!
What is on your Christmas wish list?