Last week I renewed my Disney annual pass. Since I renewed last year before the price increase I never had the Photopass addition. Well, since I wanted to add that and have no block out dates I wanted the Disney Platinum pass. After selecting that option on the Disney website I clicked the option to get the water parks added. Guess what? It was only a few dollars more per person! So, last weekend I went to Blizzard Beach for the first time. After enjoying some time at Blizzard Beach, my hubby and I wanted a nice dinner. I have been excited to try Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza and I love it!
3 Reasons to Love Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
- Endless options. At Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza you can get exactly what you want and everything that you want. First, they have 3 crust options: regular (which is kind of like a thin crust), thick crust, and gluten free. Second, they have 4 sauce options: marinara, pesto, white, and barbecue. Lastly, toppings galore. So many toppings!You can choose 1 topping or as many as you want.
- Budget Friendly. Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza accepts the Disney Dining Plan. It is one quick service credit. Plus, it is great for locals and passholders. The prices are decent to begin with for a 11″ pizza (just $9.65), but passholders also enjoy a 15% discount!
- Quick & Friendly Service. The serving line goes fast and the pizza takes just 180 seconds to cook. Plus, every employee was friendly and smiled.
My Experience at Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza
We went about at about 7pm. It was busy but, the line went very quick. We were also able to get inside seating, if the temperature was 10 degrees cooler, it would of been nice to eat outside since the Blaze deck is right on the water.
My husband chose the thick crust with the pesto topping. He has big ambitions and thought he was going to put everything on his pizza and then realized everything is a lot more than he thought. Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza has more diverse topping than your mainstream pizza place. He still got a fair amount of toppings on his pizza though. He said he would design his pizza differently next time though because since he got a lot of veggies, the pizza got a little soggy.
I chose a regular crust (next time I will be choosing gluten free) and barbecue sauce. I chose mainly meat toppings since I am not a huge fan of cooked veggies. It was so good! I can’t wait to eat there again and try a different flavor combo!
We also ordered the S’mores Pie ($3.00). Honestly, it wasn’t the greatest and I would not order again with all the yummy dessert options at Disney Springs. I think the S’mores Pie would be really tasty warm though. We got water with our meal since I was craving water. I did get to sample the Prickly Pear Agua Fresca and it was ok. I want to try the Key Lime Mint Agua Fresca.
Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Menu
In case you are not sure what flavor combo or pizza you want they have several Signature Pizzas. All are just $9.65!
- Red Vine – Ovalini Mozzarella, Cherry Tomatoes, Parmesan, Basil, Red Sauce and Olive Oil Drizzle
- Meat Eater – Pepperoni, Meatballs, Red Onion, Mozzarella and Red Sauce
- Green Stripe – Pesto Drizzle over Chicken, Red Peppers, Garlic, Mozzarella and Arugula.
- Link In – Sausage Red Peppers, Sautéed Onions, Mozzarella and Red Sauce.
- BBQ Chicken – Chicken, Mozzarella, Red Onion, Banana Peppers, Gorgonzola and BBQ Sauce Drizzle.
- Art Lover – Artichokes, Mozzarella, Ricotta, Garlic, Red Sauce Dollops.
- Veg Out – Zucchini, Mushrooms, Red Onion, Mozzarella, Gorgonzola and Red Sauce Dollops.
- White Top – White Cream Sauce, Mozzarella, Bacon, Garlic, Oregano and Arugula.
Salads (add a protein for $2.00)
- Simple Salad, Side $4.95
- Simple Salad, Entree $7.95
What would you top your Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza with?
Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like A2M Travel. They’ll help you get the best price for your vacation, share expert advice, and their services are totally FREE!
You might also like: