What if you can’t Let It Go? Are you addicted to Frozen? I am not entirely addicted, but I do enjoy doing the Frozen themed festivities at Walt Disney World. You can fill a whole day with all the Frozen Fun there is to do. Here is how to have a Frozen Day at Walt Disney World.
How to Have a Frozen Day at Walt Disney World
You will need a park hopper ticket if you are not a pass holder.
Frozen Disney Bound
Look the part for your Frozen Day. If you have little ones you can find an Anna dress or Elsa dress on Amazon. Since adults can’t wear costumes, Disney bounding is an option for us. I have a simple Elsa Disneybound below, it is even plus size princess friendly! To Disneybound just remember the color palette of the character you want to bound as.
Shop this Look: Understated Statement Dress in Ice Blue | Disney Frozen Sisters are Magic Necklace | Loungefly Frozen Elsa Iridescent Snowflake Crossbody | Women’s Semi-Clear Shining Sparkle Strappy Sandals
Start your Day at Epcot
- As soon as the park opens, go to the Frozen Ever After Ride. The line will be short in the early morning.
- Enjoy a breakfast treat the the Norway Bakery. I recommend the School Bread.
- Visit Anna and Elsa in their Summerhaus! Look for the dolls the girls played with as kids.
- Do the Frozen Sing-a-Long (no fastpass needed)
- Visit with Olaf.
- Have Lunch at the Dockside Diner and have the Blue Milkshake.
- Make it back to the Magic Kingdom in time for the Festival of Fantasy Parade at 3pm.
- See Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire. There is a show shortly after the parade. You might be hungry again, so grab a frozen treat like a Mickey Ice Cream bar or the Mickey Kitchen Sink!
- Ride It’s Small World for more Norway fun!
- Have dinner at Cinderella’s Royal Table. You probably won’t see Elsa, but it is a meal fit for a princess or queen!
- Since the sisters have a thing for adventure and mountains, ride Big Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, and Space Mountain.
- Watch Celebrate the Magic and Wishes!
Consider planning and booking your next Disney trip with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner you can trust like A2M Travel. They’ll help you get the best price for your vacation, share expert advice, and their services are totally FREE!
You might also like: