When you go to O’hana’s for breakfast you can drink the famous “Stitch Juice”, also known as P.O.G. Juice. I decided to make a POG Juice Mimosa for a nice beach sunrise drink during my time at Tuckaway Shores. It is not too expensive to make and it super tasty.
I got most of my ingredients at Walmart, the guava juice I got at ALDI.
Mix equal parts of the juices together.
Add champagne and enjoy! I like just a little champagne, while my husband indulged a little more. Leave out the champagne and the kids can have Stitch Juice as well.
I was disappointed that I never did get a proper sunrise while during my beach staycation. Clouds hampered my view. It was still gorgeous though! I will be posting my full review of Tuckaway Shores very shortly. It was such a nice place to visit.
- 1 Part Orange Juice
- 1 Part Guava Juice
- 1 Part Passion Fruit Juice
- Mix equal parts of the guava, orange, and passion fruit juices.
- Pour into glasses, top off with as little or as much champagne as you would like.
If you like recreating your favorite Disney recipes, check out these fun Disney Cookbooks!
- The Disney Princess Cookbook
- A Merry Christmas Cookbook
- The Best Disneyland Dessert Copycat Recipes– This Kindle book is free for KindleUnlimited users.
What is your favorite beachside drink? Let me know in the comments!
You might also like: