This is my list– my Ultimate Walt Disney World Bucket List! I will continue to add to this list as I find more experiences I want to do. That is the fun part of making a bucket list, it can be added to and changed if need be. This list is for Disney fans who have crossed off almost every ride at Disney but still wanting to do more!
Ultimate Walt Disney World Bucket List
This list has been modified. I did have my bucket list items as two separate posts, I have combined them into one post so you can have the ultimate bucket list. I created my original list in 2013 and have added items throughout the years. Printable bucket lists checklist coming soon!
If an item has been completed, it is crossed out and a date is added. If I wrote a post about the experience it will be noted.
Magic Kingdom Bucket List:
- Give Ariel a Dinglehopper
Meet Merida-on May 23rd, 2014 Meet Alice-You can check out my post about meeting Alice HERE.
- Meet Jack Skellington and Sally
- Meet Jesse & Mr. Potato Head from Toy Story
Meet Lilo –on 12/23/2016
- Meet the Princes-
Naveen(met 10/16/15), Phillip (already met Charming), Flynn, Met John Smith 2/14/16
- Meet the Dwarves
Meet Rapunzelon 3/13/14
- Meet Jiminy Cricket
Meet Marie– met Marie on 1/23/15
- Meet Jafar
Bounce with Tigger– Bounced with Tigger on 9/28/15 Meet Lotso– May 24th, 2014
Peter Pan& Wendy- Met Peter Pan 5/25/14
- Meet Scrooge McDuck
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- 4th of July Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom
- Attend the taping of the Christmas parade
- Be the Grand Marshall in any Disney Parade
Have dinner at Be Our Guest and try the grey stuff-anniversary dinner 3/19/17 Eat a Mickey Ice Cream bar– 10/26/15 Eat a Mickey Shaped Pretzel– 9/28/15 Enjoy a Dole Whip– Enjoyed my first Dole Whip 6/24/15
- Get a Chocolate / Caramel Apple from Magic Kingdom
- Dine at Cinderella’s Royal Table
Flying Carpets Ride– the line always seems to be too long, on 5/25/14 Liberty Square Riverboat– on 3/13/14 Meet and Greet with Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh– Easter 2016
- Keys to the Kingdom Tour
Stay for the Kiss Goodnight– Saw my first of hopefully many on 3/19/2017
- Mine Train Ride (I need to lose a little weight because it is not the most Pooh Friendly ride at Walt Disney World)
- Ride the Teacups as many times as I possibly can before I get sick.
- Mail out something at the Main Street Mail Box
- Having my husband be “That guy” at the Laugh Floor, he has been the Churro guy 2 times
Character Meet and Greet with Jesse and Woody(always such a long line) – no longer available due to Disney always moving forward
- Find lady and the tramp’s pawprints outside of tony’s town square
Write a wish in the Blue Fairy Wish Book– made my wish on 3/19/2017
- Attend Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- See the “Opening Ceremony” at Casey’s Corner
- Participate in the Frontierland Hoedown!
- Send a letter from the Main Street Mail Box
- Take a picture of an empty Main Street
- Take the “Magic Behind our Steam Trains” Tour
Make a wish at Cinderella’s Wishing Well –wished my wish on 4/16/2017
- Design and Enjoy a progressive Dinner at the Magic Kingdom
- Take a pretty fireworks picture with my dSLR
Epcot Bucket List:
- Meet Kenai and Koda
Turtle Talk with CrushSaw this on 2/14/14. Read about my experience HERE. Epcot’s Food & Wine Festival– enjoyed my first one 10/5/14. You can read about it HERE.
- Candlelight Processional
Epcot Flower Garden Festival– attended my first on 4/9/2016
he Crystal Palace for Dinner– dined 3/27/16
- The Crystal Palace for Breakfast
Eat at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall– 4/17/16
- Dine at the Coral Reef Restaurant
- Dine at Le Cellier Steakhouse on my Anniversary
- Do the Tomorrowland Terrance Fireworks Dessert Party
People Mover– on 3/13/14 Ride the Haunted Mansion at NightCompleted 2/14/14
- Meet & Greet with Hades, Pain, and Panic
- Meet & Greet with The Big Bad Wolf
- Mine Train Ride
- Drink around the world
- Spend New Years Eve at Epcot
- Play the Agent P game
- Eat something from each of the countries in EPCOT’s World Showcase
- Pick a pearl in the Japan pavilion of Epcot’s World Showcase
- Meet Mexican Donald
- Meet Daisy at Epcot (I don’t think I have her in regular dress)
- Get pictures at all the Nikon photo Spots (was going to do during the Valentine’s Day Challenge, but did not)
- Take a photo wearing a different representative hat in each Epcot country.
- Experience Spaceship Earth using each of the different language tracks.
- rode it using the Dutch track on 4/9/15
- See the Candlelight Processional with Jodi Benson (voice of Ariel)
Meet Joy & Sadness– met 5/28/16
- Design and Enjoy a Progressive Dinner at Epcot
Hollywood Studios Bucket List:
Meet Sofia the First– August 2016 Meet all the Star Wars Characters– Met Darth Vader, Kylo Ren, Chewbacca, and a Jawa at the Star Wars Launch Bay 12/19/15. Met BB8 April 2017.
- Dine at the Brown Derby- I just want to be in the place where Igler talked to Lucas about the Star Wars acquisition.
Dine at Hollywood & VineThanksgiving 2016
- Dine at the Sci-Fi Dine in/theater
Ride Star Tours Ride Soarin’-rode on 10/5/14 Character Meet and Greet with Kylo Ren– met Kylo 5/4/2016
- Be the Rebel Spy on Star Tours
- Experience Character Palooza
- Beat my husband’s score at Toy Story Mania
- See Fantasmic twice in one night
Meet Olaf– met 5/4/2016
- Spend New Years Eve at Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom Bucket List:
Meet the characters from Up– On 11/19/13 I met Dug and Russel.
- Meet Meeko and
Pocahontas– Met Pocahontas 1/13/15 See It’s Tough to be a Bug Kali River Rapids– First time May 14th 2017 Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Maharajah Jungle Trek
- Dine at the Tusker House
- Dinosaur Ride
- Expedition Everest
- Find DiVine between Africa and Asia
- Go on Kali River Rapids until I am completely soaked
- Ride the Wildlife Express Train
- Dine at Tusker House
- Explore Animal Kingdom Solo
- Design and Enjoy a progressive dinner at Animal Kingdom
- Earn the Senior Wilderness Explorer Badge
- Explore Pandora at night. I was able to to preview Pandora during the passholder preview, but they ended the previews by 8pm so no night time views.
- See Rivers of Light.
WDW Resorts Bucket List:
- 1900 Park Faire for Breakfast- I have already done the lunch and dinner there
Ohana’s Breakfast and dinner– Ohana’s Dinner 10/23/2016, Breakfast 4/16/2017 Chef Mickey’s Dinner- I have already done the breakfast –– Had dinner at Chef Mickey’s on 8/23/15!
- Eat the Kitchen Sink Ice Cream with Family
- Eat at Victoria & Alberts
- Eat at the Polynesian “Spirit of Aloha”
- Enjoy the tye-dye cheesecake at Pop century
- Dine at Artist Point
- Character Dine at Cape May Cafe
- See the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
- Dine at Jiko
Dine at Kona Cafe– 9/29/15 Dine at Kouzzina by Cat Cora– undoable due to Disney always moving forward.
- Enjoy Mickey’s Backyard BBQ
- Stay at every Walt Disney World Resort hotel at least once.
- Coronado Springs- 2010
- French Quarter- Christmas Season 2011
- All Star Movies- September 2015
- Resort Hopping Challenge Day- What is the max number of resorts I can see in one day? One selfie picture per resort as proof. (Thanks Living by Disney for the idea)
- Watch an outdoor Disney movie at one of the resorts.
- Explore the Boardwalk at night.
- Decorate my resort room window while staying at a Disney resort.
- Design & Enjoy a Monorail Loop Progressive Dinner.
- Do the Wonders of the Lodge Tour at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. This is a free tour starts at 9 am Wednesday through Saturday! (Thanks Theme Park Tourist!)
- Go to the Chip & Dale Camp Fire at Fort Wilderness
- Culinary Tour – Boma- Flavors of Africa and Jiko
- While staying at a resort, participate in Extra Magic Hours.
All Around the Disney Resort Bucket List:
- Night of Joy
- Attend a Social Media Moms Celebration at Walt Disney World Resort
See a live dance/music show and have dinner at Raglan Road– 9/28/15 You can read my Raglan Road review and see what I thought about it.
- Dine at the Rainforest Cafe
- See a famous person at Disney other than Mickey Mouse!
- Ride all 12 monorails
- Ride the Characters in Flight Balloon at Disney Springs
- Dine at the Polite Pig at Disney Springs
- Enjoy a game of bowling at Splitsville
- Play Mini Golf at Winter Summerland (already have played at Fantasia)
- Make a Tree Skirt with the characters autographs- started this project on 10/26/15
- Collect all the pressed pennies and make some jewelry from them
- Buy a Mickey or Princess Balloon
- See Fantasmic!, Wishes and Illuminations in one night.
- Find at least 100 Hidden Mickeys (not on the Gingerbread Houses or Chocolate Carousel)
- 1 in Disney Springs (2013)
- 1 in Animal Kingdom Lodge (2013)
- 6 at the Polynesian Resort (9/2015)
- 1 at Philharmagic (3/27/16)
- 1 on Spaceship Earth (4/9/16)
- 1 at the Coronado Springs Resort (7/29/16)
- 1 on the Gran Fiesta Tour in the Mexico Pavillion at Epcot (5/6/17)
- Do 10 random acts of kindness at the parks to either guests or cast members. Like hand out free pins, ponchos, etc.
- Ride a Surrey Bike on the Boardwalk
- Get a Spa Day at Disney
- DisneyBound as each princess and get “twin” picture with each of them
Snow White– 4/17/16
A photo posted by April Hammond (@pixiedustsavings) on
Attend Dapper Day– 4/16/16 #runDisney Princess 10Kcompleted February 25, 2017 –
- Complete the Disney Food Blog’s Cupcake Crawl
- Complete the Disney Food Blog’s Cheese Crawl
- Complete the Disney Food Blog’s Milkshake Crawl
- Go to the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World (2021)
- See how many times in a row I can experience a single ride. It helps to visit during a low-crowd time and to find a sympathetic cast member. (Thanks Touring Plans for the idea!)
- See how many FastPass+ reservations I can use in a single day.
- Take a photo of as many different cast member costumes as possible.
- Try the four park challenge in 24 hours. Visit each park and go on at least one attraction in each land.
What would be on your Ultimate Walt Disney World Bucket List?